Our Team builds technology for Clients all over the world and we are very proud of the incredible work that we do. We are looking for someone to take charge of telling the world about our awesome company and Team with the goal of recruiting the best talent. We want to see you take a hands on approach to both marketing and recruiting. You will be responsible for creating a strategy and executing that strategy. We love people who have a great attitude, who are ambitious and who are creative problem solvers. You must be very personable and have communication skills. English proficiency is highly valued.
About the Role
- This role reports to company leadership
- It will be your responsibility to take charge of our marketing efforts with the goal is attracting talented developers
- 3-5 years experience in IT, Marketing or Recruiting required
- You will be responsible for a marketing & recruiting budget
- You will drive the recruiting process
- You will manage the recruiting pipeline and actively pursue candidates
- You will identify great talent that fit our culture,have potential, and an ambition to grow
- You will work with copywriters to produce editorial content as a component of our outbound marketing efforts
- Manage and maintain our social media presence, campaigns, and outreach (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Part of marketing and recruiting will require you to participate in industry events on behalf of Creatix on a regular basis
- Building and maintaining great relationships not only with our Team but also with those who you are recruiting is important to us
Are you hungry to make huge impact? This is your chance to join a successful and growing technology company with an incredible Team that builds great technology!
If you are interested please introduce yourself to our CEO, David Jelinek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salaries vary based on relevant experience & skill.
- starting at 1500 EUR
- Flexible work hours, remote work opportunities and home office
- Annual performance bonus
- 3 sick days
- Company hackathons with generous prizes
- Chill-out zone with table football, table tennis, x-box, etc. and focus rooms
- Team buildings, family days, company breakfasts, parties and ad-hoc team events
- Free snacks, coffee, fresh fruit and smoothies
- Fitness program (Multisport or Golem card) and sponsored yoga in office
- English program (speaking and writing classes)
- Professional development program (budget dedicated for hard & soft skills)
- Exchange program (travel opportunities to work on-site in Chicago)
- Referral program & relocation bonus
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to email@example.com. No recruiters please, only qualified applicants!
By sending your CV to the above-stated email address I confirm that I was informed about the need for my personal data processing in accordance with selection procedure for this position. I also agree with processing and storing the personal data in accordance with conditions set in hereby document.